March Break @ BZ
March Break Camp at Batter Zone offers children 6-12yrs a high energy full day program designed around games that hit, throw and shoot.
Each day begins with field games, batting cages and a couple of high intensity sports like lacrosse, cricket and hockey. Our day continues with a rotation through less intense activities like archery, VR (virtual reality) and time on the bouncy castles before wrapping up with always popular camp-wide games like dodge ball or Capture the Flag.
Our high energy coaches teach, encourage and ensure full participation and fun for all!
- Camp runs from 9am-3:45pm with drop-off from 8:30am and pick-up to 4pm
- Campers should bring lunch, snacks and a refillable water bottle
- Registration by the DAY or WEEK.
- Extended care (8am-6pm) available
- March Break Camp operates at Batter Zone, 100 Ray St North